GOT ROOF PROBLEMS?
GET ANSWERS WITHIN 48 HOURS!
Schedule your FREE Roof Inspection today and get the answers you need.
PROBLEMS SOLVED IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS!
Our team of expert roofers is here to assist you in resolving any roofing concerns swiftly and effectively.
1. IN-DEPTH INSPECTION (FREE!)
2. GET YOUR DETAILED ESTIMATES
3. SCHEDULE YOUR ROOF WORK!
WHAT IS A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
A roof inspection is a service that a professional roofing business performs to assess the current condition of your roof. A comprehensive analysis of any present issues, as well as possible solutions, is provided. If necessary, this may include anything from simple roof repair to major roof repairs, roof restoration, or even total roof replacement.
Roofing contractors will typically charge their customers $100 or more for a roof inspection and report. However, roof inspections and reports performed by Roof MD are 100% FREE and usually completed 48 hours after you request one.
WHEN WILL I NEED AN INSPECTION?
- When you notice a wear, a leak, or visual damage to your rooof.
- When purchasing a home as part of the buyer inspection process
- When a seller is listing a property to be made aware of a roof problem that could affect their transaction
- When a roof certification is required by a lender as a condition of loan funding
- When a roof certification is required by a home owner insurance policy
- When a roof certification is required by a buyer, before closing on a property that they are purchasing, to make sure that the roof isn’t going to be a problem after they move into the home.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR ROOF REPORTS?
A Roof Report will usually include a description of the conditions that were discovered and noted during the Roof Inspection. The following are some examples of things mentioned in a Roof Report:
- Number of Roof Layers
- Pitch of the Roof
- Roof Type
- Estimated Age of the Roof
- Estimated Remaining Years of Life Expectancy of the Roof
- Any Noticeable Leaks
- Color of the Roofing Material
- Certifiable Condition of the Roof
- Duration of any Required Certification
- Any Findings of Current Problems or Conditions That Could Pose Future Roof Problems
- Recommendations to Correct Current Problems and to Prevent Future Problems
- Exclusions from Certification
TRUSTED SINCE 1987
These guys have been great to work with! Super-fast to respond, great service, easy to work with, and they issue a great inspection report!